Athens and Southern Cyclades: Naxos, Paros, Santorini
Program operated for school groups (upon request)
Athens and southern cyclades : Naxos, Paros, Santorini.
This 8-day program in the Cyclades will allow school groups to discover the most beautiful islands of the Southern Archipelago of the Cyclades : Naxos, Paros and Santorini. They both have a rich history, beautiful natural sites and archaeological sites such as : the famous statues of ” Kouros “, the Venetian walled old city, the Caldera where you can admire the amazing view of the volcano and the archaeological Museum of Fira. You can also visit the archaeological site of Santorini, the Cathedral of Paros … and more!
- This program is attainable from April to June and also in September and October.
- Arrival and departure by flight from the airport of Athens.
- The program includes 7 nights with half board in various 3 * hotels or similar (2 nights 6 nights in Athens and the Cyclades ).
- The bedroom accommodation for 3 to 4 students , room for 2 people or singles are available for teachers.
- All bus transfers and boat rides are included. Transfers by road are carried aboard modern buses with air conditioning with qualified and experienced drivers. Sea crossings are carried on board with conventional vessels
- Full board possible upon request.
- guide upon request.
- Following the arrival and departure times of your flight,we can organize your visit in Athens.
Contact us for more information.
Ancient North Greece by coach
DevelopTravelGreece | Copyright 2013